Tips for a successful interview
- Be sure to research our company culture and become familiar with all of the luxury brands.
- First impressions count so leave yourself plenty of time to get to the interview.
- Dress professionally and appropriately for the interview.
- Be prepared to talk about the key skills relevant to your desired role.
- Have at least 10 copies of your CV to hand and take the time to write a precise cover letter, this will make you stand out from the rest of the candidates.
- Think about your body language and always be engaged and open for conversation.
- Most importantly be positive, enthusiastic and personable throughout the interview.